Pharmacy Franchise Owner in Quebec City
Job Category: Pharmaceutical
Requisition Number: PHARM01206
Quebec City, QC, G1A 0A2
Ready to become a Pharmacy Franchise Owner? We are looking for an ownership team to lead our specialized pharmacy in Quebec City, QC. You will have the unique opportunity to leverage your existing skills and knowledge to take charge of your financial future. We will be with you every step of the way: from selecting a site, negotiating a lease, creating an operational plan, building out the pharmacy, financial services, operational support, and more.
- Oversee all day to day operations of the pharmacy, including workflow management, overseeing inventory and other processes, and controlling, preparing, and dispensing specialty medications;
- Direct management of the pharmacy team;
- Ensure excellence in all patient and stakeholder touch points; and
- Ensure the pharmacy operates in accordance to the guidelines of the Ordre De Pharmaciens Du Quebec (OPQ) and Health Canada.
- Must be a Pharmacist, legally licensed to practice in Quebec;
- Minimum of 2 years of pharmacy and people management experience;
- Able to work independently within a franchise framework;
- Experience working or managing in a specialty environment is considered a strong asset;
- Demonstrated exemplary patient care;
- An interest in continuous learning and development;
- Open to collaborative management model with senior management, finance and operations teams; and
- Demonstrated leadership and decision-making skills.
Be a trusted healthcare professional and a successful franchise owner. Click here to submit your interest before December 15th, 2020.
BioScript Solutions only collects applicants’ information directly through our official recruitment portal, recruitment.ultipro.ca. We will not request, handle, or receive resumes or personal information through any other service. If you are redirected to another site, please advise email@example.com.