Update for October 16, 2020
We want to reassure our patients and partners across the country that we remain open and fully operational amid the coronavirus (COVID-19) pandemic. Physical distancing floor markings have been placed throughout our facilities to ensure individuals remain a safe distance from each other. We ask that all visitors follow the on-site guidelines for in-person appointments, in addition to wearing a mask.
- All pharmacies remain open and are operating under regular business hours.
- As always, we will deliver your medication free of charge to anywhere in Canada. We remain in close contact with our courier partners to help ensure that our delivery services remain uninterrupted.
- Our pharmacy teams continue to follow their local provincial and federal public health guidelines.
- If you have any questions about your medication, please contact your local BioScript Pharmacy.
- All clinics remain open, with many now extending their operating hours to accommodate patient’s treatment schedules.
- All patients entering Coverdale Clinics are advised to wear masks for their appointments. Our clinics continue to follow their local provincial and federal public health guidelines.
- Our Coverdale Resource Centre (CRC) scheduling team and clinic nurses are pre-screening all patients before their scheduled appointment and again prior to entering the clinic. If you are not feeling well, please call the CRC and reschedule your appointment.
- To follow social distancing guidelines (for both patients and nurses), please refrain from bringing a guest with you to your infusion appointment.
- If you have any questions about your appointment, please contact the CRC at 1 866-210-0399.
- Remains open and operating under regular business hours.
- For enquiries, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Message from March 17, 2020
To our valued patients and community,
At BioScript Solutions, the health and well-being of our patients, team members and communities is our highest priority. From the onset of this global health concern, we have closely monitored and followed the guidance of the World Health Organization and the Public Health Agency of Canada regarding coronavirus COVID-19, and we have proactively taken additional precautions to help keep everyone safe.
As a company who cares deeply about our patients, we want to keep you informed of the efforts underway and how we are ensuring our ongoing commitment to simplifying access to specialty care.
Effective March 16, 2020, we are temporarily suspending our BioScript Pharmacy Package Return Program (PRP), for our coolers, nationwide. We ask that you discard of any packaging you may currently have. Despite this decision, our commitment to making an environmental difference remains unchanged. We will continue to monitor the situation and make decisions accordingly with respect to the Pharmacy PRP over the coming months.
As always, BioScript Pharmacies will deliver your medication free of charge to anywhere in Canada. We are in close contact with our suppliers, vendors, and courier partners to help ensure that their services also continue to remain uninterrupted. Our Coverdale Clinics also remain open and at some locations we have extended our operating hours. If you are a patient of our clinic, please call our Coverdale Resource Centre at 1 866-210-0399 if you have any questions.
BioScript Solutions has a business continuity plan in place to help ensure uninterrupted service to our patients. All non-essential staff throughout our organization have been requested to work from home. Employees performing non-essential operations have been identified and are able to be re-deployed to essential services that support ongoing distribution of medications, should that become necessary. In addition, any staff who have traveled outside of Canada are required to self-isolate for 14 days. We have further enhanced our sanitation procedures in all of our facilities and all employees have been provided with education about proper hand hygiene, staying home if unwell, and to seek medical attention if they have a sore throat coupled with a cough or fever. We have implemented the necessary safeguards and are fully prepared to take additional measures, as the situation requires.
As a part of Canadian communities from coast to coast, we remain ready to assist you throughout this situation. While all of our pharmacists are available to you for clinical support, our payment portal is convenient way to manage your services online. To set up or access your account, visit payment.bioscript.ca.
If you have questions about your therapy, please consult with your BioScript pharmacist or your physician. Do not make any changes to your drug therapy as a result of this pandemic without the explicit guidance of a health care provider.
Thank you for entrusting your specialty care needs to BioScript Solutions. We look forward to continuing to serve you.