Our commitment to you amid COVID-19
Current as of July 1, 2021
Patients and team members are required to wear a medical-grade, 3-layer mask at all times within any of our facilities.
Increased cleaning, as well as pre-screen protocols are mandatory in our pharmacies and clinic.
We continue to follow social distancing guidelines and have limited the amount of patients in our clinics to ensure a 2-meter distance is remained.
Please note that we remain open and fully operational
amid the coronavirus (COVID-19) pandemic.
Whether picking up your medication from a BioScript Pharmacy, or receiving an infusion or injection treatment a Coverdale Clinic, we want to reassure you of all the proactive steps put in place to ensure your health and our team members well-being is maintained.
In addition to our cleaning and pre-screening protocols, we have implemented a mandatory mask policy for Coverdale Clinic. All patients are required to wear medical-grade, 3-layer masks provided by Coverdale Clinics, and must follow physical distancing measures as we continue to monitor the latest provincial directives and Public Health Guidelines to limit the risk of spread.
To ensure your visit is as seamless as possible, here is an overview of the protocols put in place in our pharmacies and clinics with your safety in mind:
Disinfection and cleaning protocols
- We continuously disinfect and wipe down all high-touch areas with Health Canada approved cleaning products, and have masks and alcohol based hand sanitizer available to patients in our pharmacies and clinics.
- Our scheduling team and clinic nurses pre-screen all patients before their scheduled appointments and prior to entering the clinic.
- We ask that all clinic and pharmacy visitors follow the on-site guidelines for in-person appointments, in addition to wearing a mask.
Physical distancing measures
- We continue to follow social distancing guidelines and have limited the amount of patients in our clinic to ensure a 2-meter distance is maintained. If your guest does not have an appointment, please refrain from bringing them with you to your infusion appointment. If you require special assistance and need a caregiver to attend your appointment with you, please notify the Coverdale Resource Centre in advance.
- Physical distancing floor markings have been placed throughout our facilities to ensure individuals and team members remain a safe distance (2-meters) from each other.
All additional protocols to keep you safe
- We have extended hours at some of our Coverdale Clinics to accommodate your treatment schedules.
- Patients will be provided with a medical-grade, 3-layer mask upon prior to entering the clinic. You may also wear your own mask as long as it is a medical grade, and 3-layered. If you refuse to wear a mask, you will forgo your appointment and will not be allowed in our clinic.
- Before your Coverdale appointment, we recommend you visit bioscript.ca/crc for up to date information on what you can expect before, during and following your infusion appointment.
- As always, at BioScript Pharmacy, we will deliver your medication free of charge to anywhere in Canada. We remain in close contact with our courier partners to help ensure that our delivery services remain uninterrupted.
Message from March 17, 2020
To our valued patients and community,
At BioScript Solutions, the health and well-being of our patients, team members and communities is our highest priority. From the onset of this global health concern, we have closely monitored and followed the guidance of the World Health Organization and the Public Health Agency of Canada regarding coronavirus COVID-19, and we have proactively taken additional precautions to help keep everyone safe.
As a company who cares deeply about our patients, we want to keep you informed of the efforts underway and how we are ensuring our ongoing commitment to simplifying access to specialty care.
Effective March 16, 2020, we are temporarily suspending our BioScript Pharmacy Package Return Program (PRP), for our coolers, nationwide. We ask that you discard of any packaging you may currently have. Despite this decision, our commitment to making an environmental difference remains unchanged. We will continue to monitor the situation and make decisions accordingly with respect to the Pharmacy PRP over the coming months.
As always, BioScript Pharmacies will deliver your medication free of charge to anywhere in Canada. We are in close contact with our suppliers, vendors, and courier partners to help ensure that their services also continue to remain uninterrupted. Our Coverdale Clinics also remain open and at some locations we have extended our operating hours. If you are a patient of our clinic, please call our Coverdale Resource Centre at 1 866-210-0399 if you have any questions.
BioScript Solutions has a business continuity plan in place to help ensure uninterrupted service to our patients. All non-essential staff throughout our organization have been requested to work from home. Employees performing non-essential operations have been identified and are able to be re-deployed to essential services that support ongoing distribution of medications, should that become necessary. In addition, any staff who have traveled outside of Canada are required to self-isolate for 14 days. We have further enhanced our sanitation procedures in all of our facilities and all employees have been provided with education about proper hand hygiene, staying home if unwell, and to seek medical attention if they have a sore throat coupled with a cough or fever. We have implemented the necessary safeguards and are fully prepared to take additional measures, as the situation requires.
As a part of Canadian communities from coast to coast, we remain ready to assist you throughout this situation. While all of our pharmacists are available to you for clinical support, our payment portal is convenient way to manage your services online. To set up or access your account, visit payment.bioscript.ca.
If you have questions about your therapy, please consult with your BioScript pharmacist or your physician. Do not make any changes to your drug therapy as a result of this pandemic without the explicit guidance of a health care provider.
Thank you for entrusting your specialty care needs to BioScript Solutions. We look forward to continuing to serve you.